Wendy joined Owen Hilliar Optometrists in 1997, immediately after completing her qualification, and has been at the practice for 20 years. She has a special interest in paediatric optometry, which includes children’s eye tests, squints, eye tracking, vision therapy and visual perceptual testing and therapy, and dyslexia.
- Bachelor of Optometry (Cum Laude) (RAU, 1997)
- Advanced Study in Ocular Disease & Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Application (The Graduate Institute of Optometry, 2003)
- Member of the College of Optometrists (MC Optom, UK, 2003)
- Practical Paediatric Optometry Course (2012)
- Basic BV / VT and Advanced Paediatric Optometry Course (2014)
- Advanced Paediatric and Binocular Vision Course, Part 2 (2016)
- Stark, Griffin Dyslexia Training (2017)